Microfluidic Automation Tool
AUTOMATE YOUR PROTOCOLS EASILY
The Fluigent Microfluidic Automation Tool is a unique program for developing and running time-based experiments. It allows one to easily create protocols for completely automated experiments.
MAIN MAT BENEFITS
1. EASY TO USE
The MAT allows the control of all the Fluigent products present in the setup. Thanks to its drag and drop interface and its simple execution commands, the software manipulation is intuitive. Create, edit and save any protocol off-line ahead of your experiment for validation.
2. ADAPTED TO SHORT AND LONG PROTOCOLS
The Microfluidic Automation Tool allows custom flow profiles such as sine waves or ramps. Edit the execution time and the duration of the protocol with automation functions such as repeat, loop or wait.
For biological applications, the MAT also manages fluid injection based on time or volume from nL to mL.
3. COMPLETE INTEGRATION TO YOUR SETUP
This software automatically detects connected instruments from the setup and is synchronized with those instruments via TTL triggers. All the instruments can be visualized on the dashboard for a graphic protocol visualization.
- 50ms datalogging and command execution times
- Plug-in architecture *
- Automatic datalogging (Pressure/Flow-rate)
- Control injection/dispense volume
- Integrated online help service
- Compatible with Windows 7 and higher
- 32bit and 64bit systems supported
- A link module is required for use with the LineUP™ series
We work daily to create the next generation of in vitro culture platforms.
+34 655 161 691
CEMINEM-Campus Río Ebro