- Easy to handle for researchers not initiated in microfluidic.
- High versatility for multiple experiment configurations.
- 3D culture under gradient with complete optical access.
- 3D-2D spatial distribution in a HTS microfluidic device.
- Advanced coculture system to mimic pathophysiological cell distribution.
- Drug and/or cell interaction with endo or epithelium barriers.
- In vitro simulation of physiological environments involving flow and shear stress.
- Long-term 2D or 3D experiments in three independent channels under flow conditions.
- Combination of a 2D-3D organized coculture.
- Possible implementation of advanced in vitro immune system assays.
- Our most biomimetic microdevice to copy in vitro different tissue structures.