The ESS switchboard allows the connection of any Fluigent valve with your PC using the software described bellow:
The ESS™ Control allows to visualize and control the any Fluigent valve position in real time. We have also developed many features to simplify routine experiments :
• Ability to record and log the positions of all devices during the experiment.
• Save a set of parameters as a configuration/method.
• Modular display of your devices: the main window can be contracted and expanded.
• Every control can be undocked and displayed in an individual and repositionable compact window.
• Customize the interface, such to include switch names and fluidic ports for ease of identification.
AUTOMATED PROTOCOLE WITH MAT
The Microfluidic Automation Tool (MAT)is an unique program for developing and running time-based experiments. Its drag and drop interface ensure an easy and rapid protocol creation. It allows Fluigent valve control and thier integration with other microfluidic devices. Combine any ESS platform device with MAT for:
• Benefiting from MAT functions such as repeat, if, wait until, … for the development of complex protocols
• Loading and saving protocols.
• Integrating any Fluigent instrument or other devices (requires TLL signal) in joint process.