High precission: Digital multichannel pumps
Masterflex High precission multichannel peristaltic pumps with a intuitive interface. With 12 rollers, these set of peristaltic pumps are ideal for high precission flowrate application and constitute an optimal set for starting a new line of research in Organ on chip. You can purchase them in its two options of 2 or 4 channels.
- Compact, benchtop pumps optimize ease of use, accuracy, and reliability.
- 5” (12.7 cm) capacitive TFT/RGB touch screen for crisp resolution and a wide viewing angle.
- Flexible operational control via screen or analog remote control.
- Continuous run, volume dispense, and time dispense modes — batch control and interval/off time in Volume and Time modes.
- Pump lets you save and retrieve commonly used dispense programs for rapid set up.
- Anti-drip and speed ramping available in Volume dispense mode – ensure accuracy and minimize sample loss.
- Cassette pump models accept 3-stop tubing for easy loading and secure retention.
- Three-level user access – gives you the option of controlling who can operate the pump and at what level.
- Internet connection via Wi-Fi or standard Ethernet (RJ45) jack on rear of drive; USB connection allows for downloadable firmware updates to be loaded into the pump.
- Tubing cassettes (included) accept 3-stop tubing and are easily snapped in/out for quick tubing changes. Accepted tubing ranges from 0.13 to 3.17 mm ID for a wide flow range.
- 2-4 channels and 12 rollers for maximum flowrate accuracy.
Tubing cassettes (included) accept 3-stop tubing and are easily snapped in/out for quick tubing changes. Accepted tubing ranges from 0.13 to 3.17 mm ID for a wide flow range.
Order the three-stop tubing size and formulation to suit your application needs (sold separately).
Masterflex® Ismatec® cartriges and tubing are made of POM-C or PVDF. There are two different designs of cartridge. The Click-N-Go design allows for tubing to be used in systems that have up to 1 bar of back pressure exerted on the tubing. The Pressure Lever design allows for system pressures up to 1.5 bar.
The tube inner diamter selected to use with the cartridge determines the minimum and maximum flowrate available. The ID options for masterflex tubing are 0.8 mm, 1.6 mm, 3.1 mm, 4.8 mm, 6.4 mm, 7.9 mm.